Electrical/Control Systems Technician
- Construction / Skilled Trades
Salary Range: $4,405 – $5,604
Requisition #: 17-11007
Classification Code: C4248
Application Deadline: February 10, 2016
The purpose of this HVAC control systems technician position is to provide technical services in the planning, design, operation, trouble shooting, calibration, assessment, analyzes data, and repair of campus heating, ventilating, and refrigeration systems, including the administration of energy management systems and operation of geo thermal power plants, boilers, hot & cold water systems, chillers, cooling towers and three phase motors, air compressors, heat exchangers, and all associated equipment on campus.
This position is the lead position in the department of heating and cooling schedules, development of computer programs to implement schedules and installation of equipment and software related to the campus energy management system. This position also manages the energy management system at the Wilsonville Campus.
- 2 years of journey-level experience planning, designing, installing, and maintaining building pneumatic electronic, and electrical DDC and distribution systems.
- Possession of one of the following Oregon Electrician’s Licenses appropriate to the work to be performed:
- Oregon Journeyman’s Electrician license OR
- Oregon Limited Maintenance Electrical license (LME).
- Must be computer literate and be proficient in a variety of software packages including Microsoft Office, and possess strong computer skills for networking & updating direct digital control systems.
Work locations may be uncomfortably warm, cold, noisy, or confined. Position is subject to call back at night or weekends.
- 4 years plus experience with operating, programing, and maintaining a Johnson Controls Metasys facilities management system (FMS) in an institutional/industrial setting.
- A Vocational/Technical degree in HVAC Control or related mechanical or electrical systems
- Universal Refrigerant Transition & Recovery Certificate.
- 6 years plus experience in the HVAC trade including electrical, pneumatic controls, computer systems, and piping
Initial review of applications will begin on February 10, 2017 and will continue until the position is filled. To apply, complete an OIT application online at www.oit.edu/jobapp. Be sure to reference job #17-11007. Application material is also available at the OIT Office of Human Resources, 3201 Campus Drive, Klamath Falls, OR 97601. For further information, call (541) 885-1120.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Control Systems Engineer Jobs
- View more Construction / Skilled Trades Jobs
- View more Facilities Jobs
- View more Oregon Tech Jobs