Administrative Program Assistant – Business Affairs Office
Oregon Institute of Technology
- Administrative / Clerical
Salary Range: $2,555 – $2,892
Benefits: Generous benefits package including comprehensive healthcare and an employer-contributed retirement plan
Requisition #: 17-11020
Application Deadline: April 17, 2017
Oregon Tech invites applications for an Administrative Program Assistant in the Business Affairs Office. This is a twelve-month, full-time position, with a generous benefits package.
This position serves the accounts payable and procurement functions and is responsible, in conjunction with another Accounts Payable staff member, for auditing and processing accounts payable documents, administering the travel program and reimbursements, administering the procurement card program, assisting with vendor relations, accounting reconciliations, and ensuring data quality.
This position comes into contact with administrators, deans, directors, department chairs, faculty, staff, students, vendors and the various publics served by the University and requires strong communication skills, a high level of customer service, and a thorough understanding of University policies, procedures, and operations. The incumbent must have strong teamwork skills and ability to work cooperatively with the other Accounts Payable staff member to meet office objectives and customer needs.
- Three years of office experience which included two years at full performance level and experience generating documents; AND
- Lead work responsibility or coordination of office procedures.
Applicants are expected to demonstrate a commitment to promoting and enhancing diversity.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Previous experience working in a higher education environment
- Banner experience
How to Apply:
Application deadline is April 17, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. To apply, submit a cover letter, resume and complete an Oregon Tech application online at www.oit.edu/jobapp for job #17-11020. Application material is also available at the Oregon Tech Office of Human Resources, 3201 Campus Drive, Klamath Falls, OR 97601. For more information, call (541) 885-1120.
View Similar Jobs:
- View more Senior Programmer Jobs
- View more Accounting Jobs
- View more Administrative / Clerical Jobs
- View more Oregon Institute of Technology Jobs